That looks so fun! I've been trying to find a pumpkin patch here in Florida but haven't had any success! After seeing your photos I'm going to keep trying. Cool Celtic Festival.
i just saw makayla's blog with your fun trip and sure enough you had it posted too! i miss this time of year in new haven!! the turning of the leaves . . ahh . .bliss! fun times all around. how are you liking work this semester??
Thanks for the comments guys! I love hearing from you guys!
Alicia-Don't give up!!! You'll find one, and take the most rewarding orange pumpkin photos ever :) Whitney- Fall is def. on it's way. Not all the way here yet though. Will you get a fall in TN? Works been good! It started out super buys, but is finally slowing down now :) Yay! Rochelle- Isn't fall the best?! Sometimes I start to get panicy that I'm going to miss the fall season. It just swoops in and leaves pretty quickly sometimes! Josh- Me too! More fun weekend trips to come though! :)
Heather and I miss you guys! We love you very much and enjoy seeing all the interesting blog entries you guys have been posting! It was good to talk with you the other day on the phone, Daniel. That pumpkin day had to have been a lot of fun! Heather and I saw a lot of pumpkins like that one year when we went to Stonemountain, Georgia, and it was a lot of fun too! How was that maple syrup farm you guys went to?
Hey Dave, thanks for the comment! We miss you and Heather too! The pumpkins are pretty cool, but the maple farm didn't have a ton of stuff going on (it's the pictures with us standing next to tractors). The coolest thing was to go on a big hay ride around the farm and into the trees, but that was closed b/c the ground was too wet and the tractor would have gotten stuck. Aren't yall going to GA again this year? I'll have to wait till you blog about it to find out all about it! :) Val
7 comments:
That looks so fun! I've been trying to find a pumpkin patch here in Florida but haven't had any success! After seeing your photos I'm going to keep trying. Cool Celtic Festival.
i just saw makayla's blog with your fun trip and sure enough you had it posted too! i miss this time of year in new haven!! the turning of the leaves . . ahh . .bliss! fun times all around. how are you liking work this semester??
How fun! I am getting so excited for fall!!!
Wish we could have been there!
Thanks for the comments guys! I love hearing from you guys!
Alicia-Don't give up!!! You'll find one, and take the most rewarding orange pumpkin photos ever :)
Whitney- Fall is def. on it's way. Not all the way here yet though. Will you get a fall in TN? Works been good! It started out super buys, but is finally slowing down now :) Yay!
Rochelle- Isn't fall the best?! Sometimes I start to get panicy that I'm going to miss the fall season. It just swoops in and leaves pretty quickly sometimes!
Josh- Me too! More fun weekend trips to come though! :)
Heather and I miss you guys! We love you very much and enjoy seeing all the interesting blog entries you guys have been posting! It was good to talk with you the other day on the phone, Daniel. That pumpkin day had to have been a lot of fun! Heather and I saw a lot of pumpkins like that one year when we went to Stonemountain, Georgia, and it was a lot of fun too! How was that maple syrup farm you guys went to?
Hey Dave, thanks for the comment! We miss you and Heather too! The pumpkins are pretty cool, but the maple farm didn't have a ton of stuff going on (it's the pictures with us standing next to tractors). The coolest thing was to go on a big hay ride around the farm and into the trees, but that was closed b/c the ground was too wet and the tractor would have gotten stuck. Aren't yall going to GA again this year? I'll have to wait till you blog about it to find out all about it! :) Val
Post a Comment