Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Past and Present!

Halloween's coming up, and I have costume writers block! Hopefully something funny will come to me soon! I'm trying to go for something funny and original, but not having much luck! Any suggestions?!

Here are our last two costumes :) Nana and Pappy Ramos will never be topped...but we gotta keep our first family tradition alive right?! 



I think the funniest thing about these costumes is that Daniel hates them until Oct. 31st...when he finally gets festive, puts his outfit on, and loves it! I can't even count how many times Daniel has wanted to wear his pink jeans out in public :) haha He's a good sport for putting up with such a silly girl like me!

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

I love your costumes! Dave and I have never dressed up, we're really lame! :) It will be fun to see what you come up with for Halloween this year.

Mom said...

I was going to buy a cheeshead hat for Daniel - would that be to stupid? Is anything too stupid? You could be a cracker or a piece of macaroni or a mouse....umm I'll keep thinking.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

have you decided yet what to be??