Daniel had his first real day of rotations today!
Here's how it went....5:30am-7:30pm. That's all I know. He left when I was asleep, and when I got back from work tonight at 9:00 he had already crashed.
Poor guy! The surgery schedule is not kind! He's in Breast Oncology (cancer) which he is really familiar with, so hopefully that will be advantageous during this rotation. We'll see though, I'll keep you posted!
Here's a picture of Daniel from yesterday when he went in for his rotations orientation (which took place during normal, human hours, which is why I was awake :)
Go Daniel! You can do it!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh dear, sounds tough, but if anyone can get through it, you guys can!
poor guy . . but mostly poor you . . i hope that schedule doesn't keep up .. i guess you always have wedding pictures if you forget what he looks like during this rotation! :) and :(
went to the gwo today - 3rd time must be the charm cuz it didn't dissapoint. wish you could see the ghetto one i have - hope you're taking advantage of yours .. though if you were here it wouldn't feel as ghetto :) even though we'd prob be the only two white chicks there! how are your projects. (maybe i should just put this in an email and save one liners for the comment section!)
Post a Comment