Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dramos in the House!

What up WHAT UP!? DRAMOS in the HOUUUUSE!

Check it. My rotation is criz-aka-lakin-CRAZY! 

Ok, For Realz. My rotation isn't in Breast Oncology, it's just Oncology - so I help operate on all types of cancer, not just breast. It's really neat and I have realized how important good shoes are after standing for 10 hours straight...ouch. I've already been able to do some procedures, I was the camera guy in laproscopic gall bladder removal, performed a whipple procedure on a pancreas, and have done a lot of suturing. Next week I have to give a half hour presentation about something significant related to cancer in front of 14 physicians. I think I'll present on Breast Cancer, and site my own research publications :) Surgery has been long hours so far, but I'm starting to get the hang of things and am glad I only have to do this for a month.

Peace out Yall.
(it's my bedtime)

Daniel

3 comments:

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

thanks for the update! we miss you guys! Jordan and Sarah

hoang said...

"ok thats enough!" Best breast exam EVER!

Valerie said...

Oh man. Poor Daniel.