Monday, June 21, 2010

Calling all Provo Peeps!

Hello Friends!

If you have lived in Provo, or know the area well, I need your help! We will be going there this weekend, and would like to take an informal family photo somewhere (about 30 people). Any and all ideas are welcome! I thought maybe a park would be good (so we can play and socialize, then take the photo), but it's totally not necessary.

Does know a good spot? Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

Shorter family said...

Near the bell tower on BYU campus is a pretty little water fall area. There's also some little streams at a park/ trail north of the temple. I think it is called Rock Canyon. There is also an awesome castle (Amphitheater) near seen peaks and the state mental institution. We did some engagement pictures there that were awesome! If you are looking for more formal, the Maeser building on campus has some awesome pillars. The backside of the Provo temple has some pretty landscaping. The Provo library is also pretty cool if you can get it without people in the background. If you want to pay there are some amazing gardens at Thanksgiving point, I did my bridals there.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

Natalie Bergin said...

I agree with what has been said. The Tahitian Noni Gardens are in Provo and are beautiful! Here is a link to them

http://tahitiannoni.com/united_states/english/visitTNI/Garden/GardenHome.html

You have to schedule a time for the portrait but I don't believe it costs anything. I would go there even if you don't want to take pictures

There is also Kiwanis Park which is a very low key (so much that there may be people playing something there in your way). If you go up Provo Canyon a bit there is a fantastic park that one of my friends had her reception at (I can't remember the name). The

Whitney said...

wait are you in provo yet?? or maybe i should say still?? i'll be there for two days for my cousin's wedding .. i fly in tue the 29th and stay till 1st or 2nd of july!!
loved all the mansion pics .. especially the ocean view off the 2nd story balcony! AMAZING! oh ya and danie's rock sculpture came in as a close second.

Alicia said...

Yes, I was going to recommend the bell tower area. Hope you have fun!!