This mothers day happen to also be Daniel's birthday {which was very, very fun...i will post that next}. However, I wanted to put up a little tribute to our Moms and say thanks for how wonderful you are! We love you both, miss you very much, and cherish the time we get to spend together with you!
Last weekend my mom and I went to Utah to celebrate my Grandmother's 70th Birthday {which I will also post next}. It was an amazingly wonderful visit that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!
Last month Daniel's mom came to visit us in New Haven and it was such a treat! We loved having Susan and Raquel visit us here in New England, and get to see what our new life is all about. We explored New Haven, New York and attended a temple session together...a marvelous weekend!
We Love You Guys!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Vali Babe, I love you, and I love the photos.
Post a Comment