Monday, April 26, 2010

"I want to ride my bicycle...."


We had a busy, fun weekend, and went on a grueling great bike ride through Branford...the cutest little New England town you've ever seen. The road we were on was lined with beautiful homes, tiny views of marsh land, fresh leaves and vibrant flowers. 

Josh, Mattie, and Daniel 100% kicked my buns! I still had a great time and appreciated everyone's moral support :) Poor Daniel even walked with me up the wimpy hills that I couldn't cycle up...what a guy!

(bonus points if you know what song the title of this post if from...without googling it!)

4 comments:

RHulsey said...

"I want to ride it where I like." I love bicycling, though I have not done it in years.

Heather said...

Sounds fun :) I know the song!! it is by Queen.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

sounds like sooooooooooooo much fun Valerie...jordan and I were just thinking of you guys over dinner and how we wished you lived here or we lived there (tear) we miss you!

Mattie said...

Thanks for a great ride! You did great ,plus the we all know the best part anyways was hanging out by the beach!