I have to back track to post some pictures of Daniel's Cadaver Ball. It is a formal event held to honor the donor cadavers that were used by the med school students during anatomy lab in the fall.
As I explained this to my Stepdad Larry, he said 'That sounds a little creepy'. Haha, I agree. But I think to the med students, who had to saw off their cadaver's legs, holding this ball is the nicest, uncreepiest thing they've done all year :)
Study Group! They've been through a lot together.
DB, Travis, Kaitlin, Dramos
Among Daniel's classmates, he is not 'Daniel' anymore. He is "Dramos" 100% of the time. In the fall, everyone recieved a nickname, and Daniel's is randomly one of the most popular and well used among the class. When they are referring to myself and Daniel, we become the "Dramos's".
[how do you make things that end in an s plural again?]
This is Daniel's famous Snooki dance. Snooki is a girl from TV that Daniel impersonates very well with this dance move. I'm pretty sure every time he does it, one of his classmates will pee their pants laughing hysterically. The rest yell "DRAmoos!"

No comments:
Post a Comment