Besides my CES job, I babysit the cutest little boy named Orion. It's usually just once, sometimes twice a week, but during April, Orion's mom Eva went on a 2 week trip to Venice. Very exciting for her! I had the opportunity to watch Orion day after day, and we had quite a fun time together.
Bright Blue Eyes and Super Blond Hair.....and Dimples!
This was on one of our many shuttle rides around town. Eva is much better at writing how Orion speaks, but this is my best attempt at 'Ride the Shuttle'
"Ida suddle? Okaaay"
I am called "Az-a-ze"
I love this one for some reason. Such a toddler. Bubbles. Phone. Not a care in the world.
We visited a pet store one day...
...And slid down the big red slide a million times every day :)
We visited a pet store one day...
...And slid down the big red slide a million times every day :)
He's become one of my favorite people here in New Haven. He's 2, very sweet, and VERY smart.

1 comment:
He looks like a little sweetheart.
Post a Comment