Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break in Florida

Ola Amigos!

Happy Spring! It was great to be back in Tampa for Daniel's break. While driving around the city I was surprised at how at ease and at home I felt. We got to relax, sleep in, see all of our favorite people, and even go to the beach a few times. I vowed if we ever moved back, I would go back to Fort Desoto State park as much as possible - it is beyond beautiful!

I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few that I snapped while out and about.


Fort Desoto State Park in St. Petersburg, Florida
 Looking over Inter-coastal


Honeymoon Island, Florida
Maya and Georgia

 Ethan scootin around.


Good Ole Friends
Anna, Me, and Morgan

It was a great retreat from 'real life' and the fun break got us thinking about our next vacation destination. For Daniel's August break, we think were going to go on a North East road trip. The plan is to do as much camping on the trip as possible, and stop in Cape Cod, Maine, Montreal Canada, Niagra Falls, and the Adirondack Mts in NY. We're looking forward to it very much!

8 comments:

RHulsey said...

Oh what a fun trip!

Heather said...

We are glad you guys came to visit! It was fun to see you!

Whitney said...

i think your august trip should be nashville, tennesee :) the pics of florida have me all ready for summer!!

The Gublers said...

Oh looks like you guys had fun! And someday I'll be like you and be able to put a picture of me in a swimming suit on my blog! :)

Valerie said...

Thanks for the comments guys!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Hey val,
It looks like you had a fun trip. Seeing pictures of nice weather are making me ansy for spring and summer to roll around. Sounds like a great trip in August. Grandma said you were planning on being here for her birthday...I hope I get to see you!

Alicia said...

Hey! Sorry we missed seeing you, but it looks like you had lots of fun. Maybe next time, right?

David said...

It was fun to see you.