Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ethan, Ethan, Ethan!!!

We had a mini photo shoot while in Honeymoon Island, he did a great job don't ya think? Ethan is Daniel's second cousin (i think) and new best friend. They had a lot of fun together over the break :) On the last day of our visit, Ethan really began to start walking! It was so exciting and fun to be there watching it all happen. We love this little guy! His parents are pretty cool too :)

5 comments:

RHulsey said...

That scrunch nose picture is adorable.

Sarah said...

OH! Valerie! I love them! I want them ... please send them to me :) You did such a good job taking them. :) I'm so glad you posted them ...

Sarah said...

Sorry ... I looked at the pictures and didn't even read the post before I made my first comment, oops ~ Anyway, we had a great time with you guys over your break. Ethan really loves you guys. He was looking for you that morning after you left :( So sad :(

Alicia said...

Those are adorable pictures! You are quite a good photographer!!!!!

Valerie said...

Rochelle - I agree! That's one of my favorites!

Sarah- No apology needed! I will e-mail them to ya! We miss Ethan and you guys too! It was so great seeing you so much!

Alicia - Gracias. I would love to go out shooting with you and Sarah sometime...I have MUCH to learn!