I'm not really sure what I've been up to these past few weeks (ok, well I have been working a lot more...) but still all the sudden, I find myself desperately wanting to expand, grow, do more, learn more, see more, create more. I felt this way (over ambitious might be a good word) a month or two ago, but the feeling has been absent for a while. I am so curious as to how/why my mood has changed so instantaneously. I think half of it has to do with the fact that it's getting warmer outside! My desires and efforts have shifted to outdoor activities. Still I'd prefer my ambitions be a steady stream, and less of a flash flood :) My new ideas are to: do more photography (started), tackle a huge organization project throughout my house (started), finish decorating my bedroom, begin 2 flower gardens (started), grill more food outside, visit NYC each month (went this weekend)....and these are just the ideas I've thought about considerably, not the quick, in-and-out random thoughts.
We'll see how it goes :) I'll post some new photos of spring soon! It's so sO SOOOO beyond beautiful here right now! It's my first real spring, and I'm loving it!
5 comments:
I am sure it has to do with Spring. I need to get my ambition back too!
Good for you! If you ever want company for you NYC trip, we would love to tag along!
Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned! They have motivated me to use my time a little more wisely ;) And you should definitely pursue photography because your pictures are so great.
amen sista friend! my days no consist of 85% outside and like no crafty/creative time . .oh well . .maybe it's the changing of the seasons. i still can't wait to see the pics from your 'formal' night out . . you did take pics right?? :)
Rochelle- haven't you been doing demo at your new place!? I think that's pretty ambitions!
Makayla - NYC would be so much fun!
Alicia - Thanks for all the photography support :) I met a local photographer here in town. Maybe I'll ask him if I can tag along one day!...maybe...
Whitney - It's fun having Orion around so I can play with everyone outside! It's been so great! And I will post pictures of our formal even soon!
Post a Comment