Monday, March 8, 2010

Go Buldogs!

 
 
A few weeks ago we had the chance to attend a Yale hockey game with some friends. It just kind of all fell together, and we couldn't have planned it better if we tried! To celebrate Yale's win, we went out for ice cream, and ran into even more friends from Daniel's class. For knowing so few people in town, it's amazing how many we bumped into! The hockey season is over, and we look forward to attending more games next season.

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

I have such a hard time watching hockey because I just can't follow the puck around. I think it should be the size of a Frisbee!

Valerie said...

Yes! I agree with you! Just yell when everyone else yells, and cheer when they cheer. That will get you by till your eyes evolve to hawk like vision :)

Natalie Bergin said...

Go Yale! So much fun!