Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful for this Sunny & Fabulous Weekend!

I am so thankful, and feel very blessed that it has been so sunny and beautiful. I feel like the wonderful sunny rays are shining down just for me, they are like a gift from God :)

This weekend I went on a great sunny walk with my friend Whitney (who shares my love of house gazing), attended a fun and yummy 'Pie Party' (I made a creamy peanut butter pie), went to the Yale vs. Harvard Football game and the traditional PA Pre-game Pizza Party at Mary's house (the director of the PA program), went out on a girls night to see the movie New Moon, and discovered how I can get sunshine rays all winter long!

This is it! The sun shines right into my kitchen window, and today I was doing dishes in super bright and warm sun. I even wore sun glasses it was so bright, and got pretty toasty from the rays. It was great!...and yes, I am a weirdo....and possibly sunburned now....Yay!

Here is the Pizza Party! Look at that spread! The pizza was amazing! Even ore amazing is that they made it out of a TRUCK with a built in brick oven in the back!

 

Here's us at the Yale vs. Harvard game. We were winning till the very end, and then they beat us 14-10. The Halftime show was as crazy and weird as we expected. It was like a drama-geek play that was narrated over the loud speakers and acted out by students on the field. It was pretty funny/weird.

It has been a great weekend!

1 comment:

RHulsey said...

Mmmm, all that pizza looks so delicious. I'm glad you got to catch some rays. I will try and send you our sunshine for a while.