Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still Thankful...

I didn't get to do as many Thankful posts as I wanted, so I'll just wrap up a few really quick :)

- I am so thankful for my family! My Mom, Dad, Larry, Brian, Jessica, Kristian, Colin, My Whatcot, Cardon, Skelly, and Dickman grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. I am also very thankful for the family that I have joined through Daniel. His immediate family, and extended family are a wonderful group of people that I am very glad to know and be apart of.
- Speaking of Daniel....I am so thankful for him and for our marriage. He is the best, and with out getting too gushy or emotional, I just want to say that he is so wonderful and such a great man. I am thankful for his kindness, friendship, love, humor, protection and support.
- I am thankful for the Gospel. It has provided me so much support and pure joy. I love living the gospel and the happiness it brings to my soul.
- I am thankful for my healthy mind and body. A strong mind and body are invaluable to me, and I feel blessed to have both.
- I am thankful to be here in New Haven, and for Daniel to have such a wonderful opportunity to attend Yale. It has been a joyous, and sometimes stressful, journey so far. I sometimes ask myself and Daniel....'Is there anywhere else you'd rather be?'....and the answer is always no.

The list could go on, but these are some really important ones I wanted to mention before I lose all sense of thankfulness as I begin blogging about the festivities of Christmas!!!!! (half jk)

2 comments:

RHulsey said...

half jk, ha, that made me laugh

Alicia said...

I will really miss all your thankful posts! They are so thoughtful :)