Tuesday, September 29, 2009

....But then I saw geese flying south (-)

Started the day with a run/walk and then stretches (+)
Read my scriptures (+)
Went to work and listened to past conference talks (+)
Went to Target (+)
Tried on clothes at Target and bought 3 shirts for a total of 10 bucks! (+)
Got in my car after leaving Target, and realized I never zipped up my pants from the dressing room!!! (- ) how horrible!!!
Went outside and saw geese flying south (extreme -)

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! Haha, I want to be a snow bird too!

With the cold weather settling in the leaves have begun to change already. I took a couple pictures around Whitehall, and would like to call them 'Evidences of Fall'

Fall Is Here...TaDa!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

I envy the fact that you actually get a fall season, but I definitely do not envy the winter you are going to get.

emily :) said...

I love this post! You brought a big smile to my face :) :) I was trying to remember if you have ever lived in an area that experiences all seasons in full color? What a beautiful time of year! However, I agree with you, there is nothing like the warmth of a FL winter :)

Valerie said...

Rochelle! Everyone seems to say that the nice fall makes up for the horrid winter...we'll see!!!

Emily, you are right, I haven't really lived anywhere with a true fall season. Texas has more full seasons than FL, but nothing spectacular :) Do you get nice seasons in WA?