- Daniel studies all the time! He comes home from 1.25 hours to scarf down dinner and watches a hulu w/ me :) i mean....have family scripture study.
- I work lots. At least it feels like lots. It's a great job, I have a great boss, the work isn't hard...but...too much of anything isn't good, Right!!!? Especially work!
- Dinner Group. Monday-Wednesday mormon gal pals in Whitehall bring dinner to my door! Thursday I slave in the kitchen all day and do the same for them :) Friday-Sunday = trying to eat all the leftovers before they go bad. It's awesome!
- Mixer. I have a mixer now. Everyone has one, so I have to have one too! DUh! And of course Daniel got in on the mixer action by searching non-stop for a good deal! We got our pro-series for %50 off...cha-ching! He's such a pro!
- Florida woes. I miss IT and all my friends. Big Time. I just try to not think about it....but I'm obviously not doing a good job of that...hence my 'homesick' post.
- Babies EVERYWHERE! Everyone has a baby or will have a baby in the next week (Makayla!). It's hard to fight the baby hunger! I tried to fight it and not pay attention to the cute babies...but I'm weak and this week I have been volunteering in the nursery during institute and holding babies and even playing with them. I even perused the baby section of Walmart yesterday while I was suppose to be grocery shopping...Sabotage!..What am I thinking!?!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Thoughts on hulu, bread mixers, babies, ect.
New Haven. New Life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh no you made it to the baby section in Walmart?! Kyle steered me clear of there until we had our mishap, but we cannot wait! If you guys aren't sick you can totally come over and see our baby soon hopefully!
Once you get the baby hunger, it is tough to get it to go away.
Hey Valerie! Sarah told me about your food switching groups. That is really coool, I think!
I'm sorry you miss Florida. It's VERY understandable :) It's an easy place to miss.
Best of luck to you guys with everything.
Alicia
baby reply: enjoy you freedom NOW. swim in it. till your fingers get all pruney. and while you're perusing those cute little ruffle bottomed dresses, picture yourself scrubbing poo out of them. And then tell yourself, it's ok to wait a bit longer :)
Post a Comment