Thursday, April 21, 2011

Paradise Found!

Daniel just finished a tough rotation at the Emergency Department. He had to work most weekends, and did four 12 hour night shifts in a row! I had to work the past 2 Sundays for my CES job and we were feeling like we needed a break! Daniel had 2 days off for his 'weekend' on Wed. and Thurs. of last week. We wanted to take a trip, but wasn't sure where. We prefere camping, but most of the sites were closed, and the weather forcast was looking pretty miserable. 

We decided to go to Atlantic City in New Jersey, and see what it was all about. We got a smokin' deal at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City, and enjoyed our stay there very much! The absolute best part was their amazing pool! It is fully enclosed in a huge glass dome, and is warm and tropical inside. Who knew knew you just had to go to New Jersey to find paradise?!!!




If you think you might want to go check it out, let me know and I can give you details on the discount we took advantage of. Our camera died a few hours after our arrival, so we only have these pool pictures :) But the food was great, or room was amazing, the boardwalk was fun and 'interesting'!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

I'm glad you got to take a little break. Looks like you had a good time.

Mattie said...

Fun! Man, we'll miss you guys! Don't have too much fun without us!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

what horrible news that the camera died BUT so glad you got to get away Jordan and I went there back in 2008 as I am from well Burlington NJ but we drove around and it was fun :) so I can imagine how much fun it is to stay there!