Sunday, September 5, 2010

Photo Collages = too much fun!

This is two series of panoramic views from Maine. After downloading 2 panoramic programs that didn't work properly, I decided to just stitch the photos together myself..it's not the best, but it gets the job done! One day, I'll have a super snazy camera w/ photoshop pro, and look back at this post and laugh at my lameness :) 


Remember how I said we went on a 'food vacation'? I was not joking, and here is the proof! Try to find a vegetable other than the deep fried onion rings - which doesn't even count!


Here is just a little blip of our time with the Trans. We love them and miss them already!

3 comments:

Becca Allred said...

Your pictures look beautiful, as usual! And I think I saw some tomatoes in there (at least as sauce ;)). Yale has the entire Adobe suite on all campus computers, you should hit up a library and play around.

Alicia said...

I really like your panoramic pictures just how they are. It was sure a beautiful place! Congrats on having the first year behind you :) Good luck with the rest. I'm sure he'll do great!!!

hoang said...

Great collages Val. I FOUND a CORN COB! In Lydia's hand though...haha, does that count?

I love the panoramics too. Who needs fancy, expensive/free programs?