Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holy Snow!!!

It snowed sooo much last night!! We woke up to the sound of someone shoveling, peeked outside and saw a beautiful winter wonderland! So, I did what every normal person does....I put my down jacket on over my PJ's, slipped on my wool clogs, grabbed an umbrella and went on a walk! Ok maybe it's not that normal :) But I bet anyone else from the south experiencing their first big snow would totally do the same thing!






 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow!!

Natalie Bergin said...

Haha...for some reason this morning I thought to myself "I think Valerie will blog about this." The snow is fun :)

RHulsey said...

I am reading this in my 68 degree house thinking that it is cold in here. I probably would not survive long there.

Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun! It's been so hot in Florida this week. Today I was sweating just being outside for a few minutes! Enjoy the snow for me, too :)

Valerie said...

Heather - Wow is Right!

Natalie- You know me so well!

Rochelle- I may not survive either! Try to keep it warm in AZ for us!

Alecia- It stays hot in FL for a while in the winter. I remember going to the beach to lay out in my bathing-suit on Jan 1st one year :) It's crazy down there!