Shout out to my friends who leave comments on my blog:
Rochelle, Alicia, Emily Kayner, Natalie Bergin, and Hoang, thanks guys!!
I love seeing your messages throughout the week, it makes me oh-so-happy and always brings a BIG smile to my face. I am thankful for you and your friendship!
Realizing how much I enjoy comments has made me want to spread the love, and comment more often on other blogs. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I will look at a handful of blog posts in just a few minutes, and don't stop to leave any comments at all.
I am going to be a better blogger and commit to more comments!
6 comments:
I agree Valerie! My blog commentators have become my little support group to get me through life's ups and downs. Blogging in very therapeutic for me! Thanks for your 'shout' :)
I will comment again then! It is because we are grateful for your blog!
Ah thanks:) Its nice to be thankfulled for. Yup, just made that word up.
Love you tons! Love your thankful posts...it makes me more aware of my own blessings :) Thanks! :)
i love comments :)
I'm thankful that I get to see you guys next month! You have a place to stay yet? I've got a great big house that needs some fillin'.
Post a Comment