Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful for Visitors!!!


Later this week we will have our 2nd batch of family visitors come up to Connecticut! Yay! David, Daniel's cousin, and his wife Heather are from Florida, and will be coming up to visit our Grandparents in MD, and then us in CT. I am very excited! And what a great idea! I think everyone from all over the country should come visit us!!!!! We have a spare bedroom calling your name!!!

We plan on going to Mystic, and NYC...but does anyone have anyother fun ideas?? Especially for New Haven and Mystic :) We'll do the Yale Tour, get some pizza probably, see the lighthouse...all that good stuff. Let me know if you guys have any other fun things to do/show people around here :)


3 comments:

emily :) said...

I want to come!! :) Are all the leaves still on the trees? I want to do some "leaf peeping"! :)

Valerie said...

You can totally come visit!!!! Seriously! Most of the leaves have fallen now, but there's always next year!

hoang said...

louis lunch!