Did you know...
-He only spends 1.25 hours at home during week days? He goes to school in the morning, library in the afternoon, home for dinner, and then back to the library till late at night. Yale friends will not find this impressive, but everyone else is welcome to think 'Woah!'
- Daniel hearts Dough! He loves to make pizza and bread very, very much. This past month we bought a bread mixer and a new pizza stone and pizza peel....just look at that smiling face!!!
- He is very brave! Look how close he got to this BEE!!!! And he is good at taking cool pictures.
- He has a super cool new hairdo! Faux-hawks Rock!
- He is the 'best around', the 'most beautiful boy in the room', and 'realistically but not scientifically' the most wonderful husband and best friend ever! And he loves me just the way I am :)
Love, Valerie

5 comments:
Soooooo sweeeeet. And that is very little time to be at home. I am impressed, I don't care what Yale friends say.
Haha Thanks Rochelle!!! I think we will be coming to AZ for Christmas, we can't wait to see you guys again!
What a darling tribute! :) I feel the love oozing all the way over here! ;) Sorta reminds me of Brian's schedule when he was in school and working a full-time job and a part-time job too! Gotta love it!
Im so sorry I broke your pizza stone! haha, i owe you...scientifically though, not realistically.
love you guys and see you over christmas.
Hey Val
I'm so happy I found you through Meredith's blog. I have been checking on an old one. You two are such a cute couple. Soooo happy for you. Even if you don't get to see each other often enough...tough, but worth it in the end.
Post a Comment