Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween Rewind!

Halloween has come and gone and I haven't blogged about it yet! Personal apologizes go out to Makayla and Becca for making them wait so long :)

We dressed up as Floridians and sported the most wonderful tropical outfits and just had fun being silly. I've realized I just like dressing up in strange clothes from goodwill for Halloween - and this year the abundant  tropical clothes were screaming 'pick me' from the racks of salvation army.


We also got together with a bunch of friends and carved pumpkins. We wen't non-traditional, and made a sailboat themed pumpkin :) Pretty random, but we had fun making it. 
 To finish the October rewind post, I'll just put up a few random photos of: leaf photo shoots, my favorite little guy Orion, and a shot of my B-day get together :)
 The end!


3 comments:

RHulsey said...

Ha ha, I love that you wore socks with your Halloween costumes.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

i was anxious as well for the halloween update LOL so random...is it wrong that faye has that same sweater and it's brown LOL and she is a girl? however gap is written in pink which is a plus

Alicia said...

I love your Floridian outfits! They are so funny :) Also, your leaf pictures were stunning! It make me miss the change of seasons, almost. So happy you guys are loving life!