Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary.Happy Anniversary...

...Happy Anniversary! HAAAAAAPY Anniversary. 

{Raquel always sings us this song, not sure if she made it up or not, but it's catchy and always gets stuck in my head and makes me smile}

So. You probably guessed by now, but Daniel and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary!!! We were married on June 6th, 2008. It has been a fabulous 2 years, and we love being married more and more each day. 




The day began with our sealing in Mesa Temple in the mid afternoon. Then we took photos, and headed over to the Wright House for our ring ceremony and reception. Everything was amazing, beautiful, and so much fun! We danced and danced all night and had the most fun ever. Then we booked it back to Florida to leave for our honeymoon, which was also a blast! 

We went to Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic and stayed at an all inclusive resort. It was fabulous, and we got to go on some amazing adventures. 
{this is one of my all time favorite photos for some reason. life jackets, helmets, big smiles and even water shoes. can you guess what we were doing?}

I'm pretty sure our life is just one big fun adventure. 
We are very blessed.

7 comments:

RHulsey said...

You guys had the most fun reception I have ever been to! Happy Anniversary!!

David and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun to see pictures of and hear about your wedding day. You honeymoon looks fabulous; I'm stumped, what were you doing in the last picture?

Heather said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!! I loved this post! I hope you guys had a great day!! We are happy you are in our family :)

emily :) said...

I'm getting all teary eyed! You are the most beautiful lady ever...inside and out! ;) I'm so glad that we could be there on your special day, I will remember it always! It makes me happy that you have had two wonderful years, and it's amazing to know that it will continue forever! Happy Anniversary :)

Jackie Welling said...

Those pics are adorable! 2 years is crazy, we're just comin up on 1 year and i'm weirded out! haha we all need to go on a vacation though :) Happy Anniversary!

Valerie said...

Thanks for all the love guys!

In that last picture we were on an excursion up 10 waterfalls. You had to swim in the pools up to the rocks and then climb up them, into the next waterfall area. The mountain had 27! We just did 10 :) Once you get up to the 10th one, you get to jump or slide back down the mountain!

Whitney said...

2 years going on eternity . . ahhh the life :) love the 5th pic down . .so cute!!