Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful for Summa Time!

Summer Time?? Yes! Summer time, I am thankful for the years of wonderful summers I've had.

(I think I'm suffering from the 'you never know what you've got until it's gone' syndrome. Fall is beautiful. I 100% agree, but I think after fall summer should just come right back - none of this winter stuff!)

I am thankful for the having lived in my bathing suits, for sun dresses, flipflops, and for once living so close to the beach you didn't even need to put on flip flops. Beach frisbee and football, and hitting strangers w/ your frisbee and football and blaming it on the wind. Fishing attempts, sea shells, sea oats, ocean sun sets, ocean fire works, feeding pelicans on the pier, and even crazy angry stalker like seagulls.

My montage to Summa Time *Enjoy!!


*This video is really just to make me happy :) I am assuming most who view it will find it nausiating/annoying....but if it makes you happy too, then hurray! If not, tune back tomorrow for a new post :)
*Special Shout out to Raquel! Who also misses summer muy mucho.
*Can you count how many life jackets are in the slide show?
*These pictures are from all over (Florida, the Bahamas, and Carribean)
*Feel free to remind me about all the horrors of summer, I've totally forgotten all of them :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love your summer pictures. Looks like lots of fun. I'm curious about the statue under water. Is that in FL? I'm loving your blog.

Valerie said...

Thanks Jill! The underwater statue is of Christ, and it is in the ocean right near Key Largo, Florida. It was uniquely placed there to help attract scuba divers, snorkelers, and most of all....fish! Isn't it neat?!