I am now 23...not 16, which is usually how old people guess I am :)
We went out for dinner at an awesome all you can eat sushi place - in a good way - not a Golden Corral buffet kinda way. It was delish and we can't wait to go again! If anyone reading this also loves sushi or wants to try it...I am your girl!
We went out for dinner at an awesome all you can eat sushi place - in a good way - not a Golden Corral buffet kinda way. It was delish and we can't wait to go again! If anyone reading this also loves sushi or wants to try it...I am your girl!
I also celebrated by B-day by taking a Quilting class at JoAnn's and by going boot shopping! Both are new to me, but I can tell I am going to have a life long love affair with both :) I want to take more quilting classes and buy more boots too - good thing Christmas is coming up right?!!!
This is the square I made, and my new snazzy leather boots from Nine West.
This weekend was Halloween, and I was stumped to think of a costume! Finally a decent idea came to me and after a few hours at Goodwill viola...we were transformed into 1980's Prom King and Queen!
(shout out to Whitney Pope for the awesome mullet wig)
We also had a PA class party at our place to raise money for a New Haven homeless shelter. We made pizza for everyone and had lots of games to play. The intense people played pretend poker, and the fun and fabulous people played Wii, and the ever awesome game of Pictionary. Daniel's classmates are all so great, they are a tight group and I'm so thankful they are all so awesome!
So much FUN!
6 comments:
LOVE the costumes!!! You both look awesome!! Glad you had a great birthday too :)
Your quilt square looks awesome.
Thanks Guys!!
so glad all is so great! looks like tons of happiness going around and I am so happy you had a great birthday! i love marriage everything is better when you are married...LOL
I found your blog and am in LOVE with your quilting square! Also your boots are very classy.
Sarah- you are so right! Everything is better when you're married :)
Amy- I'm glad you liked my square and boots! You are too sweet! I want to learn more about knitting next!
Post a Comment