Thursday, October 22, 2009

Did I mention it sNoWed?!?!

Yes. It snowed! It was last Thursday, and it was only a little baby snow...but I thought it was pretty fantastic!!! It was the first time I have experienced snow falling where I live or what I call "real life snow" (vs. the other few times I've seen it slamming into my face while riding up a horrid ski lift).

Best of all, I have Proof!






Everyone said that it is VERY early to be snowing, but I think they just told me that when they saw the terror in my eyes. JK. It was fun to see the snow, and I look forward to it coming again. I feel like it's the only benefit of living in the cold, so I quite enjoy it. We wont have to drive in it b.c. 
1- the whole town shuts down if it snows, my work, school, banks, everything.
2- they clear up the roads quickly when it snows, so it's not really an issue. 
3- I'm scared to drive in it so I basically just refuse :) 

Has anyone else had snow already?!!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

I would refuse to drive in the snow too. It is 65 degrees this morning here.

Alicia said...

It's beautiful! I do kindof miss the snow! Looks like a lot of fun ;)

Valerie said...

Rochelle- Isn't it so great when it finally cools off! I hope it is nice when we come down for Christmas!

Alicia- It was pretty! I can't wait for more heavy snow! I've been looking up places to go sledding and tubing and just can't wait!