There are just so many beautiful and wonderful places in this country to choose from! Even as a young girl, I would ponder the best places to live. From growing up in Texas, Westlake in Austin is in the top. From a family trip to Massachusetts, Cape Cod is also a contender. The beautiful mountains in Utah draw me there as well. I'd love to spend some time living in New Zealand of course! Then there's Florida with it's small beach towns, jammed packed with inter-coastal waterways and endless sunshine. The world is just so beautiful and diverse, I'm blessed to have seen so much of it already. Does anyone else think about this stuff? Maybe it's just me. I do know that I will have to do some serious vacationing throughout my life so that I can explore the world, and enjoy all of my favorite places :)
Here are a few photos from Florida......
2 comments:
Me too!! :( I wish you could be there in December when we will be there!
I know! That would be so fun! We are thinking about going to Australia to visit my Dad and little brother who live there now.
Are you guys going to Fernandina for the break?
Post a Comment